The ultimate closet cleanse
Every closet needs a solid foundation of key basics, seasonal garments and evening wear that can carry you through the seasons in style. A closet cleanse is the key starting point for any woman who is seriously looking to reinvent herself and her personal style. It is also the perfect solution for those on a limited budget or with hoards of clothes which are taking up valuable space, but rarely get worn.
If you are lucky to have such an expansive wardrobe that you have to rotate your seasonal items, please ask us for details on Attic Archive—our closet organisation and inventory solutions service.
Your closet should only be full of pieces that look good on you and make you feel good about yourself. Calling the final curtain on those items you no longer; need, wear, or that no longer do your figure justice can be a liberating and fun experience—but it requires objectivity and fashion foresight if to be done properly, which is where our expertise comes in.
We recognise that clearing out your closet can be a daunting and difficult process but with our expert help, plus some great tunes and a nice glass of fizz, we can provide you with a refreshing and rejuvenating new beginning!
As part of a closet cleanse, Make Me Fabulous UK will work with you to:
- Establish which items you should keep in terms of fit, fabric quality, style and suitability
- Help you dispose of all clothes that you no longer need or are no longer flattering to your body shape
- Identify where you should “Reduce, Reuse or Recycle” (the wise words of American style guru Nina Garcia)
- Advise you on key items you may need to invest in to create a seasonal capsule wardrobe which will provide flexibility
- Offer solutions for reinventing certain looks with affordable accessories that can significantly change or update a look at minimal expense
- Provide clear advice on creating workable, stylish outfits out of the clothes which remain
- Leave you with an organised closet where you can easily identify your belongings
- A Closet Cleanse can also be done virtually via skype if this is easier to facilitate